9/26/16

RXTT's New Top Ten Current Hip Hop Tracks

The last time I made a list of Ten Current Hip Hop Faves was in June.  It is now nearing October, and the music never stops coming.  Between my old stand-by Street Flava (The SF !), Houston's hip hop radio stations, and the suggestions and recommendations of my pals over at the Sonic Youth Gossip Forum (specifically the good folks in the thread Louder's Hip Hop Cafe, currently in its 5th incarnation), I am always awash with new tunes and old bangers I may have missed, ready to add to my ever-growing Spotify playlist which I title A+ Whip Songs.  


Young Greatness - Ball


Dew Baby, Ft. Visto - Bu$$in Sudz


Young Thug - Future Swag


Rae Sremmurd - By Chance


Ro James - Permission e>


Big Baby D.R.A.M., Ft. Lil Yachty - Broccoli

 

PARTYNEXTDOOR, ft. Drake - Come and See Me

 

Kevin Gates - Really Really

 

Ty Dolla $ign, ft. Travis Scott - 3 Wayz

 

Future, ft. The Weeknd - Low Life

No comments:

Post a Comment