12/14/16

RXTT's Ten Latest Hip Hop Tracks He is Obsessing Over

It is yet again time for a list of the ten Hip Hop tracks I have been blasting from my car to survive the 1 hour commute each way to work and back.   As usual, thanks to all the local Houston radio stations, the fellas over at the Sonic Youth Gossip Forum's "Louder's Hip Hop Cafe", and my man D-Solo whose TV show Street Flava still gets lit every Saturday night at 11:00 PM. Not all of these are super current, but I am always digging up older stuff I missed out on.


Rae Sremmurd - Black Beatles


Young Thug - Swizz Beats


Rae Sremmurd - Look Alive


Young Thug - Check


Vince Staples - Norf Norf


Future - Perkys Calling


Lil' Yachty - One Night


Future - Wicked


Migos - Top Floor


Larry League & Lil' Yachty - Top Floor


 

No comments:

Post a Comment